Vivid Audio Interconnects Silver
Vivid Silver interconnects are the affordable realization of our simple, reductionist concepts for ultra fidelity audio cables- in this case a fine silver conductor, a large ground, and unbleached natural cotton insulation (dielectric). That's it! Nothing more is needed and nothing less will work. Your music feels good in cotton!
Our goal is to reduce the audio cable to its essence, removing all extraneous, music-deadening materials and components. At Vivid Audio we favor the elegantly simple solution over the "more is better" approach. We studied the roots of audio electronics and were drawn to the immediacy and naturalness provided by a single strand of wire covered with non-capacitive cotton insulation.
Vivid Silver interconnects use small gauge high purity slver wire for one reason- at it's price, silver does the least harm to the signal. For a substantial upgrade in speed, bass and treble extension and enhanced soundstage over copper cables, and at a modest cost, silver is our clear choice. Vivid Silver interconnects are made with Eichmann Copper Bullet RCA plugs- also not a low cost component, as they harm the signal the least and provide maximum music transfer.
Vivid Silver Analog music cables are elegant and high-value audio products designed to provide natural, dynamic, music reproduction in your home or studio. Vivid cables are very fast and natural, with articulate, detailed bass, rich, transparent midrange, and smooth, lively highs with no glare. Vivid cables will faithfully convey your music from source to speaker with ultra fidelity.
Just the Facts
- High purity fine gauge solid silver conductor.
- All conductors are assessed for direction using the most sophisticated test equipment available (our ears) prior to assembly.
- Eichmann Copper Bullet RCA plugs for best sound and economy.
- Braided 100% natural cotton insulation with extremely low capacitance and natural damping. Your music will feel good in 100% cotton.
- No synthetic or plastic coatings.
- No metal plating on wire and no complex cable geometry.
- No active or passive shielding.
- Crafted entirely, and lovingly, by hand in Atlanta GA- no mile-long cable reels or soldering robots.
- We do not use any "accelerated burn-in" equipment, and don't recommend that you do either.
Available in 4 standard lengths: .5m, 1m, 1.5m and 2 meters.